Table of Contents
- 1 11 days egypt exploration with Hurghada
- 1.0.1 Day 1: Cairo
- 1.0.2 Day 2: Cairo
- 1.0.3 Day 3: Cairo » Luxor
- 1.0.4 Day 4: Luxor » Esna
- 1.0.5 Day 5: Esna » Edfu » Kom Ombo
- 1.0.6 Day 6: Kom Ombo » Aswan
- 1.0.7 Day 7: Aswan » Cairo » Hurghada
- 1.0.8 Day 8, 9: Hurghada
- 1.0.9 Day 10: Hurghada » Cairo
- 1.0.10 Day 11: Cairo » Departure
11 days egypt exploration with Hurghada
11 days egypt exploration with Hurghada visits: Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Temple of Medinet Habu, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Kom Ombo, Edfu Temple, Great Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Granite Quarry and Tour felucca.
Day 1: Cairo
Assistance at the airport on arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation
Day 2: Cairo
Breakfast. Included visit to the Pyramids of Giza, Cheops, Khafren and Menkaure (entrance to the interior
of the pyramids not included) along with the Great Sphinx of Gizeh and the Valley Temple of Khafren.
After the pyramids, we will visit a papyrus factory. Free afternoon at your disposal. Accommodation
Optional to choose:
- Memphis and Sakkara. Memphis, center of worship of the God Ptah. Founded in the times of Dynasty I,
survived throughout all of Egyptian pharaonic history and became one of the largest cities in the world.
Antiquity and Sakkara with its Step Pyramid.
- Full Day: Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, highlighting Tutankhamun’s treasure, the Mosque
of Saladin, the Citadel and the famous Bazaar Khan el Khalili.
Day 3: Cairo » Luxor
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport to board a domestic flight to Luxor. Arrival.
Assistance and transfer to the boat scheduled for the start of the Nile cruise. In the afternoon visit to the temples of
KARNAK and LUXOR. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Luxor » Esna
Full board on board. We will cross the Nile River to visit the necropolis of Thebes: The Valley of the Kings, the
temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Deir el Bahari, the funerary temple of Ramses III known as Medinat
Habu and the Colossi of Memnon. We will return to the ship, crossing the Esna lock and sailing to Edfu.
Night on board.
Day 5: Esna » Edfu » Kom Ombo
Full board on board. Navigation to Edfu, visit to the temple of Edfu, dedicated to the god Horus.
Navigation to Kom Ombo. Night on board.
Day 6: Kom Ombo » Aswan
Full board on board. Visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Sobek (crocodile) and
Haroeris (hawk). Navigation to Aswan. Ride on Felucca (typical Nile sailing boats) to admire
the Agha Khan Mausoleum and the Elephantine Island Botanical Garden (panoramic). We will visit the dam of
Aswan, a massive engineering feat that retains the waters of the River Nile, creating Lake Nasser and
we will visit the Red Granite Quarry, where the famous Unfinished Obelisk of
forty-one meters high, and where you can see the ingenious procedure used by the ancients
Egyptians for the extraction of granite blocks. Night on board.
Day 7: Aswan » Cairo » Hurghada
Breakfast and possibility of making an optional visit. After the visit, we will return to Aswan to
take a domestic flight to Sharm el Sheikh or Hurghada. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. dinner and
Optional to choose:
- At dawn, possibility to visit Abu Simbel by car (280Km). Visit the temples carved into the
western desert cliff by Ramses II in the 12th century BC, with 20 meter tall statues,
dedicated to the god Amon Ra, and the Temple of Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hathor.
- Philae Temple: We will take a boat to reach the island where the temple dedicated to
- Nubian Village: During this visit you will be able to discover their way of life, customs, visit some
from their homes.
Day 8, 9: Hurghada
Breakfast. Free days available for underwater activities, relaxation on Mar beach
Red, possibility of desert safaris or enjoying the hotel’s facilities. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 10: Hurghada » Cairo
Breakfast. Departure to Sharm el Sheikh or Hurghada airport to catch the plane to your destination
to Cairo. Arrival in Cairo. Accommodation.
Day 11: Cairo » Departure
Breakfast. Departure to the airport to board a flight to your country.
** End of our services **
The order of visits can be changed, but we always respect the content of the program
HOTELS AND BOATS PROVIDED OR SIMILAR
|Categories||Hotel in Cairo (breakfast included)||Boat on the Nile (full board)||Hotel in Hurgada (half board)|
|A||Pyramids Park or similar||Lafayette or similar||Desert Rose or similar|
|B||Grand Nile Tower or similar||Crown Jewel/Prince or similar|
|C||Conrad Cairo or similar||Marriott Hurghada or similar|
THIS PRICE IS INCLUDED:
- 4 nights Cruise -Lxr/Asw (full board)
- 3 nights Cairo (breakfast)
- Local guide in English
- 3 nights Hurghada (half board)
- Half day Giza pyramids
- All transfers and assistance
- Cruise visits: Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Temple of Medinet Habu, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Kom Ombo, Edfu Temple, Great Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Granite Quarry and Tour felucca.
THIS PRICE IS NOT INCLUDED:
Get in touch with us
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”firstname.lastname@example.org”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”E-mail” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]