Marrakech to Zagora 2 days Desert tour
Experience the Berber lifestyle on a Marrakech to Zagora 2 days Desert tour. Sleep in a typical desert camp of the Sahara, see the sunrise and sunset from the back of a camel, and enjoy spectacular views of the legendary Kasbahs and oases.
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MARRAKECH 2 DAY ZAGORA DESERT TOUR:
- Marrakech to Zagora 2 days Desert tour with camel trek and a night stay in the desert camp
- See the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou,
- Touarirt Kasbah and the Draa river Valley
- Visit Ouarzazate known as the Hollywood of Africa
- Cross the Zagora Desert on camel back and enjoy a spectacular desert sunset
- Spend the night in a Berber desert camp
THIS IS THE ITINERARY OF THE 2 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO ZAGORA:
DAY 1: MARRAKECH – OUARZAZATE – ZAGORA (353.4 Km)
This program will begin at 07:00 from Marrakech. First, take the road to Zagora city via Ouarzazate. Your first stop is the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where you will be able to visit impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The second stop is in the Draa Valley, well-known for its amazing ksour and kasbah. At the end of the day, reach Zagora and enjoy the sunset on a 2-hour camel ride. To finish, enjoy an excellent dinner at a campsite in the Zagora dunes.
|⛺ Standard Desert Camp||VIEW DETAILS|
|⛺ Luxury Desert Camp||VIEW DETAILS|
DAY 2: ZAGORA – MARRAKECH (353.4 Km)
In the early morning, enjoy a typical Berber breakfast in Zagora. Then watch the sunrise from a camel ride in the dunes before taking the road back to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains
✅ What’s Included in 2 Days Trip from Marrakech To Zagora Desert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Overnight accommodation in the camp.
- Camel ride in the sunset and sunrise.
- Transport by air-conditioned 4×4.
- Berber music and animation.
❌ What’s Not Included in 2 Days Trip from Marrakech To Zagora Desert
- Beverages & Bottled Water.