3 DAYS PRIVATE DESERT TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
3 Days private desert trip from Marrakech to Fes. This tour will introduce you to the best Morocco has to offer for its visitors combining the two imperial cities of Marrakech and Fes. On your way from Marrakech to Fes, visit the famous Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou and Dades Valley. Ride a camel on Erg Chebbi sand dunes while admiring a legendary sunset. Spend a spectacular night at your Merzouga desert camp with Bedouin nomads. stop for a quick watch of the Barbary Apes in the Middle Atlas Mountains.
About This Activity
🗺️ Destination: 3 Days Private Desert Trip From Marrakech To Fes
🧭 Duration: 3 Days
🕢 Departure time: 8:30
✈️ Category: 3 Days Private Desert Trip From Marrakech To Fes
🇺🇲 Driver guide: English, als o we speak other languages
🗓️ Availability: Every day
💰 Payment: Payment upon departure
HIGHLIGHTS 3 DAYS PRIVATE DESERT TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
- Drive past the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi Ntichka pass
- Explore the UNESCO world heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Hadou
- Drive along the Valley of the roses and the road of 1001 Kasbahs
- Walk in Todgha oasis along the stream to the Gorges of Todra
- Enjoy a splendid sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Spend the night at Merzouga desert camp with dinner and entertainment
- Stop in cedar forests near Ifran to watch Barbary Apes on the way to Fes
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- This tour can be tailored to a 4 days Marrakech to Fes desert tour if you wish
- Driving times above do not include stops for sightseeing, photos, lunch and cafe
- Tour price is per person and it depends on how many passengers in your party
- Pick up from Res can be flexible during spring and summer
- Local guides and entrance fees ( if any ) are not included. You pay for those directly to the suppliers.
- Hat, sunglasses, good walking shoes and wet napping are of good use during this tour
ITINERARY OF THE 3 DAY DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
DAY 1: MARRAKECH – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – AIT BEN HADDOU – OUARZAZATE – DADES
Your Marrakech to Fes Morocco Desert Trip will depart from your hotel or riad at 07h30 AM to Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou through Tizi Ntichka pass and the high Atlas Mountains.
Numerous stops will be made along the way. Visit the UNESCO world heritage Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, which was also served as a set for various Hollywood blockbusters.
We continue to Ouarzazate for lunch In the afternoon, we drive to the oasis of Skoura and visit one of the best-preserved Kasbahs in Morocco: Amridil. From here we continue to Kalaa Mgrouna via the Valley of the Roses before we reach our boutique guest house located in Dades Valley.
Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: DADES GORGE – TODRA GORGE – ERFOUD – RISANI – ERG CHEBBI MERZOUGA
You will be enjoying the amazing scenery along the way of the remaining of fortified villages that were hosting the caravan roads until early 2Oth century.
Upon arrival at Tinghir, which was a military post during the French occupation, we will deviate into a secondary road to the oasis. Feel free to walk next to the stream and watch the locals farming and herding their cattle. Your walk will end at one of the magnificent scenes of your tour: Todgha Gorges.
After lunch at leisure at one of the local cafés, we continue to Rissani, which is one of the holiest towns in Morocco as the actual dynasty ruling Morocco ‘’ The Alaouites ‘’ is originated here, and its founder is buried locally. Rissani is also famous as a starting point of the ancient caravan roads crossing the Sahara desert all the way to Tomboctou.
Mid afternoon, we will cross some rocky terrain all the way to Merzouga, where our camel caravan will be waiting for you. Enjoy a camel ride over Erg Chebbi dunes to watch an amazing sunset, before we return to our Sahara desert camp.
Enjoy dinner under the stars while entertained by our local nomads hosts playing their drums all night.
Overnight at your Sahara desert camp.
DAY 3: MERZOUGA – ERFOUD – ERRACHIDIA – MIDELT – CEDAR FOREST – FES
Meet your driver / guide and depart on a scenic drive to Fes crossing the Ziz Vlley through Errachidia which is the capital of Tafilalt region.
We carry on our journey to Midelt where we will have lunch at leisure before we keep driving across the Middle Atlas Mountians with its Cedar Forests and Berber towns of Imouzzar and Ifran, which are both famous as winter ski resorts for Moroccans.
Your driver might spot some Barbary apes on the way and seize the opportunity to take some pictures.
We arrive at Fes late in the afternoon. Your Morocco desert tour from Marrakech to Fes will end with a drop off at your Fes hotel or riad.
✅ What’s Included
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota + fuel.
- First night in Dades gorge. Private room with ensuite bathroom.
- Second night in Merzouga in luxury tents.
- Third night in Ouarzazate. Private rooom with ensuite bathroom.
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour.
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- 1 Hour camel ride each way.
- Dinner and Breakfast are daily included.
- Drop off at your Fes hotel or the closest accessible location to your Fes riad if not car accessible.
❎ What’s Not Included
- Beverages & Bottled Water
- Entrance Fees
|👥 Number of Person||💰 Price per Person|
|2||From 365 €|
|3||From 285 €|
|4||From 235 €|
|5||From 195 €|
|6||From 185 €|
|7||From 175 €|
|Children age 4-12: -50%, under 4: free||Contact us|