7 Days Tour from Casablanca to Merzouga Desert
Discover Morocco’s highlights with this fast-paced 7 Days Tour from Casablanca to Merzouga Desert. Visit the imperial citiy of Fes and Marrakech. Camel ride in the desert Merzouga, and spend the night camp Sahara desert dunes with traditional Berber music. Discover old fortified kasbahs and hidden oasis before climbing over the High Atlas mountains into bustling Marrakech.
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF 7 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM CASABLANCA:
- Get an idea about the history of Morocco through the Imperial cities of Marrakech and Fes.
- Get lost in the alleyways of the medina, immerse yourself in the centuries-old souks and discover the amazing architecture through themonuments and museums.
- Walk in Morocco’s most impressive Canyon through spectacular rock formations, Todra and Dades.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountains through the three different ranges, High Atlas, Middle Atlas and Anti Atlas
- Discover the spectacular lush valleys and over a hundred years old Kasbahs revealing your love of the great outdoors.
- Experience the real nomad life! Ride a camel, watch the beautiful sun-set over the dunes of the Sahara without missing out on the bright stars in the sky above.
- Travel on rarely frequented off the beaten track and enjoy the freedom of the drive!
- An appreciation of cultural diversity and warm hospitality of the Berbers ( Imazighen )
- Taste the Moroccan gastronomy! A balance between spices and the rich combinations of vegetables and meat.
THIS IS THE ITINERARY OF THE 7 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM CASABLANCA:
DAY 1 : CASABLANCA – MARRAKECH
Our driver will pick you up at Casablanca’s airport. We will have quick visit of Casablanca city – Hassan II mosque, ebach area and we drive you to Marrakech. You will have opportunity to explore this city on your own. We stay in local riad.
DAY 2 : MARRAKECH GUIDED TOUR
Today we will have private guided tour of Marrakech Medina with an official guide. You will see the famous Mosque of Koutubia, the Medina and its souks, and we explore some more of Marrakech’s secrets – Ali Ben Youssef Koranic school, the Saadian the Bahia Palace and Majorelle Gardens. We spend also this night in local riad in the Medina.
DAY 3 : MARRAKECH – AIT BEN HADDOU – DADES GORGES
Today we departure Marrakech and we cross the Tizi n Tichka pass of the High Atlas Mountains. We will visit the UNESCO World Heritage site at Ait Ben Haddou. We continue to explore the Dades Valley and its famous Gorges and we arrive to Dades Gorges and we will have dinner and overnight stay in local riad in the mountains Dades Gorges.
DAY 4 : DADES GORGES – ERG CHEBBI IN SAHARA DESERT
Today we visit Todra Gorges, the most impressive canyon in Morocco. Then we drive torwards Erfoud and Rissani, and in the afternoon we arrive to a charming desert hotel situated in the Erg Chebbi where you will have dinner.
DAY 5 : 4X4 EXCURSION AROUND MERZOUGA
Today, you’ll have the day to explore the Erg Chebbi Sahara desert. You’ll visit a local musical village Khamlia, and you will enjoy a tea with a nomadic family. Then we prepare for camel trekking into the desert. We will stop to watch sunset and we will enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber-style tents where we also spend a night.
DAY 6 : ERG CHEBBI – ZIZ VALLEY – IFRANE – FES
After early wake up we will watch sunrise and we go for camel trek back to the hotel. After that we drive to the Ziz Valley and Middle Atlas Mountains, we pass Midelt, Ifrane the “Switzerland of Morocco”, and finally we will be dropped off at our Riad in Fes.
DAY 7 : FES GUIDED TOUR – CASABLANCA
Today you will explore the UNESCO protected Fes medina with an official guide. Fes medina is the oldest and most beautiful in Morocco and declared World Heritage of Humanity. Fes university is the oldest in the world. We will also visit the tanners and discover a terrace overlooking the tannery. Late afternoon we will drive to Casablanca and this will be end of our private Morocco tour. Have a nice trip back home.
✅ What’s Included in 7 Days Tour from Casablanca to Merzouga Desert
- Pick up and drop off at / from your hotel, riad or airport
- Guide / Driver Speaking English
- Transport by Private vehicle with A / C
- Car fuel
- Sandboarding in Sand Dunes
- Camel trekking (Camel ride, sunset & sunrise over Sand Dunes)
- Overnight in Desert camp (Breakfast & Dinner)
❎ What’s Not Included in 7 Days Tour from Casablanca to Merzouga Desert
- Tips & personal expanses
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments