Table of Contents
- 1 8 days egypt with nile cruise
- 1.0.1 Day 1: Cairo
- 1.0.2 Day 2: Cairo » Luxor
- 1.0.3 Day 3: Luxor » Esna » Edfu
- 1.0.4 Day 4: Edfu » Kom Ombo » Aswan
- 1.0.5 Day 5: Aswan
- 1.0.6 Day 6: Aswan » Cairo
- 1.0.7 Day 7: Cairo
- 1.0.8 Day 8: Cairo » Departure
8 days egypt with nile cruise
8 Days Egypt with Nile Cruise visits: Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Temple of Medinet Habu, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Kom Ombo, Edfu Temple, Great Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Granite Quarry and Tour felucca.
Day 1: Cairo
Arrival at Cairo airport. Assistance from our team, visa procedures and transfer to the hotel
chosen category. Check in.
Day 2: Cairo » Luxor
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport to board a domestic flight to Luxor.
Arrival. Assistance and transfer to the boat to start the Nile cruise. In the afternoon, visit to the temples of
Karnak and Luxor, which constitute the most important monumental complex in Egypt, built along the
of two thousand years. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Luxor » Esna » Edfu
Full board on board. Soon we will cross to the other side of the River Nile to visit the necropolis of
Thebes, including the famous Valley of the Kings (includes entrance to 3 tombs), visit to the Temple of the Queen
Hatshepsut at Deir Al Bahari, unique for its large tiered terraces, the temple of
Medinet Habu of Ramses III and the Colossi of Memnon, which guarded the entrance to the funerary temple of the
King Amunhotep III. Return to the ship, crossing the Esna Lock and sailing to Edfu. Night on board.
Day 4: Edfu » Kom Ombo » Aswan
Full board on board. We will take a buggy to visit the temple of Edfu, dedicated to the
The Horus Hawk is the best preserved in Egypt and the second largest in the country. return to
boat for navigation to Kom Ombo. We will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, the only one dedicated to two
gods: Crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility, and Haroeris, who had the head of a hawk. They
They will also visit the Nilometer, used by the ancient Egyptians to measure the level of the Nile’s waters. After
visit, return to the boat and sailing to Aswan. Night on board.
Day 5: Aswan
Full board on board. Free morning with the possibility of optional visits. In the afternoon, ride on a Felucca
(typical Nile sailing boats) to admire the Agha Khan Mausoleum and the Island Botanical Garden
Elephantine (panoramic). Night on board.
- At dawn, possibility to visit Abu Simbel by car (280 km). Visit the temples carved into the
western desert cliff by Ramses II in the 12th century BC, with 20 meter tall statues,
dedicated to the god Amon Ra, and the Temple of Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hathor
- Temple of Philae: We will travel by bus to the pier on the island of Philae, to reach the island where it is located the temple dedicated to the goddess Isis.
- Nubian Village: During this visit you will be able to discover their way of life, customs, visit some from their homes…
Day 6: Aswan » Cairo
Breakfast and visit to the Aswan Dam, a huge engineering work that retains the waters of the River Nile,
creating Lake Nasser and visit the Red Granite Quarry, where the famous Obelisk
Unfinished, forty-one meters high, where you can see the ingenious procedure used
by the ancient Egyptians for the extraction of granite blocks. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport
to board a domestic flight to Cairo. Arrival, transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 7: Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Included visit to the Pyramids of Giza, Cheops, Khafren and Menkaure (entrance to
the interior of the pyramids not included) along with the Great Sphinx of Gizeh and the Temple of the Valley of
Khafren. The visit ends at a papyrus factory. Free afternoon at your disposal with the possibility of
optional visits. Overnight at the hotel.
Optional to choose:
- Memphis and Sakkara. Memphis, center of worship of the God Ptah. Founded in the times of Dynasty I,survived throughout all of Egyptian pharaonic history and became one of the largest cities in the world. Antiquity and Sakkara with its Step Pyramid.
- Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, where the treasure of Tutankhamun, the Mosque of Saladin, the Citadel and the famous Khan el Khalili Bazaar.
Day 8: Cairo » Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for departure.
** End of our services **
The order of visits can be changed for operational reasons, but we always respect the content of the
HOTELS AND BOATS PROVIDED OR SIMILAR
|Categories||Hotel in Cairo (breakfast included)||Boat on the Nile (full board)|
|A||Pyramids Park or similar||Lafayette or similar|
|B||Grand Nile Tower or similar||Crown Jewel/ Prince or similar|
|C||Conrad Cairo or similar|
THIS PRICE IS INCLUDED:
- 4 or 3 nights cruise (full board)
- 3 or 4 nights Cairo (breakfast)
- Local guide in English
- Half day Giza pyramids
- All transfers and assistance
- Cruise visits: Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Temple of Medinet Habu, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Kom Ombo, Edfu Temple, Great Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Granite Quarry and Tour felucca.
THIS PRICE IS NOT INCLUDED:
Get in touch with us
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”email@example.com”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”E-mail” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]