Camel ride and Luxury Camp Night in Merzouga
Experience Morocco with a camel trek through the dunes of Erg Chebbi Desert on this overnight trip through the Sahara. Try sand-boarding and drumming, then enjoy traditional tagine and sweet mint tea before camping under the stars in a Berber tent.. 1 day camel trek in Merzouga..
- Ride a camel as you trek over Morocco’s Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Play a drum around the campfire after feasting on a traditional Moroccan tagine meal
- Sleep under the stars and watch the sun rise over the dunes of the Sahara Desert
- Experience the lifestyle of desert nomads as you sip tea and share meals with Berbers
- See pink flamingoes splashing in an oasis lake and search for other desert wildlife
Program | 1 Day Camel Trek in Merzouga
we organise the camel trekking ride for the night in the desert from Merzouga village.
Where your camel will be awaiting you. before you mount your camel, guided by an experienced Camel man, to explore within the mysterious sand-sea of the Erg-Chebbi appreciating the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi dunes changing with the light as the day progresses. The trek will start right into the desert for two hours so as to spend a lovely night in oasis and Berber encampment among the dunes.
Delight in a delicious slow-cooked Berber meal and African drumming music under the stars.,this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we walk to the high dunes to see the sunset ,It will be a magical night when the sky is clear of cover and stars sparkle and shine with intensity. During the first night, there will be a wonderful dinner around a campfire,we will spend the night in nomad tents ,In the morning we will ride the camels backing to Merzouga , you’ll have breakfast and shower in our hotel in Merzouga.
✅ What’s Included
|Rented camel and guide|
|Nomad tent with matress and blanket for the night|
|Dinner and Breakfast|
|Night drum party|