Marrakech Desert Tour 2 Days to Zagora
Zagora desert tour from Marrakech, one of the best Marrakech Desert tour 2 days to Zagora to do, explore berbers villages, kasbah ait ben haddou, Zagora desert and Live a unique experience during the Zagora desert tour.
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MARRAKECH 2 DYAS DESERT TOUR TO ZAGORA
- Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of southern Morocco.
- Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- Enjoy a camel ride and follow the footsteps of the ancient caravans in the Zagora desert.
- Sleep under the stars in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes of Zagora.
- Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Zagora desert.
THIS IS THE ITINERARY OF THE MARRAKECH 2 DYAS DESERT TOUR TO ZAGORA
DAY 01: MARRAKECH – OUARZAZATE – ZAGORA
Pick-up at 07:00 am from your hotel or riad in Marrakech, drive across the High Atlas Mountains en route to Ouarzazate, where you will stop for a lunch at leisure. Continue to the oasis of Agdez, before driving through the date and palm trees of the Draa Valley. Marvel at the fortified Kasbahs along the way. Upon arrival at Zagora, meet your camel caravan for a 1-hour camel ride over the sand dunes. Watch the sunset paint the desert sands as it sinks below the horizon. Then, transfer to your Sahara Desert camp just before dark. Settle into your private tent, and enjoy some time at leisure to explore the surrounding desert scenery. Dinner will be served under the stars, while your nomad hosts will provide the entertainment around a camp fire with the beat of their tam tam drums.
DAY 02: ZAGORA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH
Wake early to experience the magic of a desert sunrise (optional). Then, enjoy breakfast before climbing back into the saddle of your camel for the ride back to the main road. Here, your minibus will be waiting to take you on a scenic drive to the world heritage village of Ait Ben Haddou. Instantly recognizable as the setting of various Hollywood epics, it’s also a popular backdrop for photo shoots with international fashion magazines and agencies. Explore the Kasbah at leisure, with some free time for lunch, before the picturesque drive back to Marrakech for an estimated drop off at 18:00.
✅ What’s Included in Marrakech 2 Days 1 Night Desert Tour to Zagora
- Camel trekking in the Zagora desert
- Moroccan dinner
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a private tent at a Berber camp
- Transport by air-conditioned 4X4
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
❌ What’s Not Included in Marrakech 2 Days 1 Night Desert Tour to Zagora
- Food and drinks
- Local guides