This full day trip from Marrakech to Ouarzazate & Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou is ideal for those of you who cannot spare more than one day to get a sneak of …
Discover the history and drama of old Morocco on a full-day trip through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech. Drive over the Tizi-n-Tichka pass to reach Ait-Ben-Haddou, a well-preserved kasbah and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This excursion from Marrakech to Ouarzazate takes you on a wonderful journey over the high Atlas Mountains across the Pass of Tizi N’tichka (2260 m). The city is located at 200 km from Marrakesh; along the road you will visit two famous Kasbahs: Telouat and Ait Benhaddou. Have a lunch in a local restaurant on the way. You may want to visit also the film studio or the Kasbah of Taourirt inOuarzazate before we drive back to Marrakech. Drop off at your accommodation in Marrakesh
- Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/
- Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- Stops whenever it is possible for photos,
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
What’s Not Included
- Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour
- All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way
- Beverages and drinks
- Tipping Driver/Guides