1 Day Trip From Marrakech To Ourika Valley
Discover the beautiful 1 Day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley, nestled in the Atlas Mountains. Hike through the valley at the foothills of the mountains and discover the richness of Berber traditions.
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF OURIKA VALLEY DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH:
- Visit the Berber market of Tnin Ourika and village of Setti Fatma
- Learn how the local Berber women extract argan oil
- Savor a Berber tagine at lunch by a stream
- 1 Day Trip From Marrakech To Ourika Valley
THIS IS THE ITINERARY OF THE OURIKA VALLEY DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH:
This day trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech is a wonderful escape to High Atlas Mountains. One of our professional drivers will pick you up from your hotel in 4×4 jeeps, it will take a 2 hours driving while enjoying the views of hanging Berber villages and river.
Hike in the mountains to see magnificent Waterfalls then have a Tagine meal. In the early evening. We will drive you back to Marrakech to enjoy your evening in Jamaa al fna square or drop you in the airport (depends on the place you wish.
✅ What’s Included in Day Trip To Ourika Valley from Marrakech
- Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/
- Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- Stops whenever it is possible for photos,
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
❎ What’s Not Included in Day Trip To Ourika Valley from Marrakech
- Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour
- All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way
- Beverages and drinks
- Tipping Driver/Guides