This full-day trip to the Ouzoud waterfalls begins with a pick-up at your hotel or riad at 08:00. You’ll soon be on the way to one of the most spectacular cascades …
Travel to the Ouzoud waterfalls in the Middle Atlas Mountains, and enjoy a scenic drive past the olive groves and Berber countryside of the plains north of Marrakech. Enjoy amazing views of North Africa’s longest cascades on this full-day excursion.
This day trip to the most beautiful waterfalls of Morocco from the red city of Marrakesh will take to visit this wonderful place. You will cross 150 km and having several stops to take pictures along the way. The Berber word of Ouzoudmeans “the act of grinding grain”, so when we arrive there you will have the chance to see old mills and enjoy green valleys and orchards of olives. You will also view the monkies. Enjoy a lunch meal overlooking this stunning place. In the afternoon you can swim or take a boat ride. In the early evening, we will leave back to Marrakech.
- Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/
- Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- Stops whenever it is possible for photos,
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
What’s Not Included
- Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour
- All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way
- Beverages and drinks
- Tipping Driver/Guides