2 Days Trip from Marrakech To Zagora Desert Sahara
Enjoy 2 days and an overnight stay night in Zagora, watching the sun rise and set over the Zagora dunes.
- The 2 days 1 night tour to Zagora desertis a condensed experience that lets the traveller enjoy a big part of Morocco’s landscapes, geography and lifestyles. The tour takes you from the metropolitan city of Marrakech to the perched berber villages on the foothills of the mountains along the Atlas chain where the mountains change their color and form frequently making each and every corner of the road new to the eye. The road continues through beautiful small oases before arriving to the immense palm grove of the Draa valley. Once in zagora, the tour includes a camel ride for about 40 minutes during a majestic sunset to reach the nomad tents in the bivouac behind the hills. On the way back during the second day of Zagora tour, you have the opportunity to visit many attractions on the road, including the beautiful kasbahs in Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou and some cinematographic locations before heading back to Marrakech
✅ Program Itinerary
✅ Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Zagora
- This program will begin at 07:00 from Marrakech. First, take the road to Zagora city via Ouarzazate. Your first stop is the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where you will be able to visit impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The second stop is in the Draa Valley, well-known for its amazing ksour and kasbah. At the end of the day, reach Zagora and enjoy the sunset on a 2-hour camel ride. To finish, enjoy an excellent dinner at a campsite in the Zagora dunes.
✅ Day 2: Zagora – Marrakech
- In the early morning, enjoy a typical Berber breakfast in Zagora. Then watch the sunrise from a camel ride in the dunes before taking the road back to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Overnight accommodation in the camp
- Camel ride in the sunset and sunrise
- Transport by air-conditioned 4×4
- Berber music and animation
What’s Not Included
- Beverages & Bottled Water
- Entrance Fees