3 Day Fes to Marrakech desert tour
Discover the best of Morocco during this 3 Day Fes to Marrakech desert tour. Learn about the rich history and culture of Morocco as you visit a number of villages such as Midelt, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou, and many more. Stay overnight in a traditional Berber tent in Merzouga and enjoy a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi desert as part of your Moroccan experience.
- Drive along the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests and the Ziz Valley
- Visit Ifran winter ski resort and Azrou the Berber village.
- Explore the world heritage Kasbah Ait ben Haddou .
- Visit Ouarzazate Atlas film studio .
- Drive to Dades Valley and stop at Monkey Fingers geological site.
- Walk in Todra Gorges valley Oasis .
- Camel treks in Erg Chebbi dunes the highest sand dunes of Morocco.
- Spend night in Sahara of Merzouga the highest sand dunes in Morocco
- Bonfire and music entertainment at the desert camp.
- Drive through the high Atlas Mountains to reach Marrakech
Day 01: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midlet – Ziz Valley – Erfoud – Merzouga
In the morning around 7 am you’ll start travelling southeast to Errachidia via Ifrane ,It’s was the capital of a Jewish Kingdom in the distant past, then to Merzouga via Medalt , Ziz Valley. and Ziz gorges towards Sahara Desert Stopping at the famous and the largest cedar forest in Morocco,
where you may well sight Barbarian apes, your journey continues along the Ziz Oisis, stopping for panoramic views along the way. and driving through the welcoming Berber villages geting to Erfoud, then Rissani,
the foundation of the Alaouite dynasty – the current ruling royal family in Morocco.
After relaxing few minuts in Merzouga, you go on the camels who are waiting to take you on an adventure in the sand dunes,it’s a good opportunity to see a wonderful sunset. you will spend the night in an equipped Berber camp with drums music in the heart of the gold sahara desert.
Day 02: Merzouga – Todra Gorges – Dades Valley
If we wake up early enough, we can watch the spectacle of sunrise, when the colour of the dunes combine with the play of shadows to make an awesome sight.
After breakfast we ride the camels for a couple of hours (or less; it is up to you) before leaving for Tinghir and Todra Gorges for lunch. The road passes through Tinejdad and the Todra Valley.
This stunning area affords plenty of opportunities to walk, such as along the river through the gardens or up the road on the other side of the gorge.
Later, we will continue to the Dades Valley and the Dades Gorges before spending the night in a hotel.
Day 03: Dades Valley – Roses Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
After breakfast,. we will drive through the villages of this charming area,. passing fields cultivated by the Berber women,. with the peaks of the High Atlas as a fitting backdrop. Our journey will then continue toward Ouarzazate.
along the Valley of the Roses,. famous for its Rose Festival in May, and past the Kasbahs of Skoura oasis. then to Ouarzazate.
known as Hollywood of Morocco, we will visit the cinematographic museum, Than the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, a World Heritage site and the backdrop to many Hollywood blockbusters,
this is the most famous kasbah in Morocco. From here start crossing the highest pass in Africa, Tizi n’Tichka, was controlled. At late afternoon we will arrive in Marrakech.
✅ What’s Included
- Pick up from your hotel in Fes
- Modern air conditioned Minibus from Fes to Marrakech.
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Todra Gorge , Dades Valley
- Local guide who meet you at Todra Gorge
- Camel treks into sahara dunes
- Private tent at the comfortable desert camp for 1 night
- Shower and breakfast at Merzouga hotel, bring your own towel and bathroom condiments.
- Second night in Dades Valley hotel including dinner and breakfast
❌ What’s Not Included
- Ait Ben Haddou guide usually 3 eur)
- Beverages & Bottled Water
- Entrance Fees