- Discover the edge of the Sahara Desert on a 3-day budget tour from Marrakech, and explore the dramatic landscapes of the Dades Valley and Kasbah of Ourzazate. Ride across the dunes of Erg Chebbi by camel, and sleep at a desert camp surrounded by high sand dunes.
✅ Program Itinerary
✅ Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi Tichka – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Dades Valley
- After pick up from your accommodation, you will cross the Great Atlas Mountains then stop at the Tizi N ‘Tichka pass to enjoy the magnificent panoramic views. You will after that pass through Telouet village to reach the fortified and spectacular Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (a UNESCO world heritage) known for having hosted many stages of world’s movies bestsellers. After visiting the Kasbah, you will have your lunch on the spot or once arrived at Ouarzazate (called also Hollywood of Morocco as per its famous cinema studios. You will continue your adventure through the road of thousand Kasbahs crossing Roses valley of roses then you will spend the night in a guest house in Dades.
✅ Day 2: Dades Gorges – Tenghir – Todra Gorges – Tinjdad – Erfoud – Merzouga
- After breakfast, you will discover the fantastic Dades Gorges and then continue your tour to reach Erg Chebbi the Great Sahara Desert passing through many Berber villages, Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet. After a short break in Merzouga, you will ride camel for over an hour at the big dunes of Merzouga to attend, at the end of the course, the fantastic sunset. You will spend night in a camp (nomadic Berber tents) under the stars with sound of drums and Berber singing in the middle of the Sahara. It’s an opportunity to get closer to Nomads and discover their lifestyle while repeating few Berber songs.
✅ Day 3: Merzouga – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
- Early in the morning, you will enjoy unforgettable moments attending a magical sunrise from the top of the largest dunes of the Great Sahara. You will return to the hotel in Merzouga during your 2nd camel riding to have breakfast and shower. Then you will leave the city to discover Todra Valley and its splendid gorges then pass by Tinghir, Boumalene-Dades, Ouarzazate and Atlas Mountains to finally arrive to Marrakech in the evening
- Private return transport from Marrakech
- English speaking guide (other languages can be catered for)
- 1 night accommodation in Luxury Desert Camp
- 1 nights accommodation in hotel
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Camel Trek
- Berber music and animation
- Inside visit to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
- Free time to explore the sites, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
What’s Not Included
- Beverages & Bottled Water
- Entrance Fees