- This a perfect 4-day desert tour start from Fez and End in Marrakesh, that allows you to experience and discover Southern Morocco. You will have a full impresssion of this area of Morocco. Get the chance to experience along this trip:
- – The Beautiful Cenery of High, and Middle Atlas Mountains.
- – Camel Ride into Erg Chebbi Sand Dunes, Sleeping in a Nomadic Camp (our camp is equipped with western bathrooms).
- – Visit one of the famous ksar (a fortified village with many towers) around Rissani.
- – Visiting the Gnawa people in their village Khamlia , where you will learn about the Gnawa music and their lifestyle.
- – The visit of a local fossil craft workshop. – Gorge Todra in Tinghir, and Dades Gorge.
- – The Famous Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, and Ameridil.
✅ Departure Point
- See Availability
✅ Program Itinerary
✅ Day 1: Fes – Azrou – Merzouga Camel Excursion Night in Sahara Desert
- Departure to Merzouga via Ifrane is also known as the Switzerland of Morocco, the forest of Azrou where dentenderamos so that you can enjoy watching monkeys climb the cedars and then continue via the Middle Atlas mountains and then continue via the Ziz valley and its gorges and Errachidia .we arrive at Merzouga, compared to the high dunes of Erg Chebbi. In the hotel we will leave what do not need and we expect the dromedaries for will dive into the desert, while the sun sets, until you reach the jaimas camp in the middle of the desert of high dunes, where we spend the night in nomadic tent. Dinner and overnight in camp under the stars of the desert.
✅ Day 2: Merzouga Sahara Erg chebbi Night in Desert Camp
- In the morning you will take a good breakfast because will be almost 2 hours journey to get to our new destination. We’ll make a stop of one hour and a half for lunch under the shade of a Tamariz, tree typical of the desert. After lunch, we will continue with camels our Road toward the property of a nomadic family where we will spend the night and interact with them.
✅ Day 3: Merzourga – Rissani – Gorges of Todra – Valley of the Dades
- there is something that nobody can miss is to enjoy sunrise in the desert, on this day we will wake up early morning to see the sunrise in the desert then we will take the camels back to the hotel where we can take a shower and breakfast, we depart in the direction of Rissani, the origin of the alawite dynasty and first imperial city of Morocco.We will take the road in the direction of Erfoud, rich in black stone and marine fossils (if you want, we can stop at a factory of fossils) and you will arrive to the Palmeral of Tafilalet.We will visit the gorges of todra and arrive to the Valley of Dades. Dinner and overnight at Hotel
✅ Day 4: The Dades Valley – Valley of the Roses – Skoura – Marrakech
- Leaving the valley behind the activities by the route of the ‘Thousand Kasbahs’, passing through the stunning valley of the Roses and you will arrive to the palm grove of Skoura, where is the most famous kasbah of the area, visit Ouarzazate Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.From this point we will begin the path to return to Marrakesh arrival to your accommodation in Marrakech and the end of services.
- 2 nights accommodation
- One night camel treks( Each one by his camel )
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Driver/guide.An experienced, English speaking driver Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4×4 .
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
- Free time to explore the sites, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
What’s Not Included
- Beverages & Bottled Water
- Entrance Fees