- Take a private tour by 4X4 and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Moroccan desert in the best possible way. This is the opportunity to Experience nomadic life in desert tents, ride camels across the dunes of Erg-Chebbi and spend the night in a nomadic tent. Discover famous film locations, and more. Have a really lovely trip!
✅ Program Itinerary
✅ Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas Mountains – Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dades
- Tour start from Marrakech at 8am to travel over the stunning High Atlas mountains through Tizi n’Tichka (alt 2260 m). We will stop to enjoy impressive landscapes and visit the Argan oil cooperative. After lunch at a local restaurant we will have the afternoon to visit UNESCO World Heritage site, Ait Ben Haddou. We will depart to Ouarzazate for dinner and accommodation in a traditional hotel.
✅ Day 2: Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Jorf – Erfoud – Merzouga (Erg Chebbi Desert)
- After breakfast in the hotel, drive back through the valley to see the amazing rock formation “the monkey toes”, and the still-standing 19th century Kasbah of Ait Yul. Leaving the Dades valley towards Tinrghir and the Todra valley you’ll see the panoramic views of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley. Arriving at the Gorge you’ll walk under the 300m high red cliff, where many rock-climbers come to enjoy their preferred sport. Continuing our trip to Erfoud and Rissani where we’ll have lunch and afterwards, we’ll leave for the village of Merzouga ,You’ll be welcomed with a glass of mint tea before you check into your accommodation .
✅ Day 3: Merzouga – Off road – Nomad Families – Berber Villages – Merzouga
- After breakfast, we will drive to explore the tiny villages around Erg Chebbi dunes such as Hassi Labied, Merdani , Khamlia , M’fis on our way to Kamlia we expect to meet locals showing their desert foxes. you may also encounter desert reptiles and mammals, in Khamlia, known as the village of black people who were slaves coming from Sudan,you will be hospitably welcomed with a cup of tea (Berber Whiskey) while enjoying their spiritual Gnawa music. Leaving Khamlia our next stop is on the panoramic view of golden dunes near the Algerian border, we may stop for Picnic lunch under the shadow of a tree before continuing to visit a Nomad family, who are living under Berber tent and who are taking care for herd of cattle, goats and camels, you will be introduced to family members and getting to know about their way of life while enjoying the taste of a nice cup of tea. After these you will have the chance to visit the sites of black volcanic rocks. continuing on, you’ll reach the panorama near Yasmina lac where you will be amazed with the scene of the dunes in addition to the nearby lake (springtime) then we will back to Merzouga, overnight in hotel near the dunes.
✅ Day 4: Merzouga – Nomads – Desert SafSaf Oasis – Erg Chebbi – Merzouga
- We will start this day tirp around 08:00 in the morning crossing the black desert SafSaf Oasis, during the journey, we will stop in order to admire the scenery and to visit a nomadic Berber family with whom we will share a traditional mint tea beneath the comforting shade of a Berber tent. We will continue until we arrive at our destination, the Oasis. It is a spectacular place. palm trees and lakes between high, unpopulated hills appears wild, lush vegetation, traversed by a stream of the same name (SafSaf) in which we can swim. In this heavenly environment we will have lunch. Before sunset, we will leave SafSaf to the Oasis of tisserdmin, with its large contrasts of wáter, vegetation, rock and sand. We will stop to visit to then continue to the dunes for sunset before getting back to Merzouga, overnight in hotel near dunes.
✅ Day 5: Merzouga – Rissani – Alnif – Nkob – Agdz – Ouarzazate
- After the breakfast and shower in our Hotel, we will start our journey to Ouarzazate trough the Berber villages of the atlas mountains (Alnif , agdz, Draa valley) we arrive to Ouarzazate in evening.
✅ Day 6: Ouarzazate – High atlas Mountains – Marrakech
- Leaving Ouarzazate in the Morning ,after visiting studions, we will cross the High Atlas Mountains via the highest road pass in Morocco Tizni Tichka 2260m high offering impressive views of valleys, mountains and many Berber villages nearby and arriving to Marrakech in evening.
- Private return transport from Marrakech
- English speaking guide (other languages can be catered for)
- 1 night accommodation in Luxury Desert Camp
- 4 nights accommodation in hotels
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Camel Trek
- Berber music and animation
- Inside visit to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
- Free time to explore the sites, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
What’s Not Included
- Beverages & Bottled Water
- Entrance Fees