Explore the beautiful seaside town of Essaouira on a full-day-tour from Marrakech. Visit the traditional port, breathtaking beach, and magnificent medina to buy local craft work. Stroll along the historic ramparts and step back in time.
This day, you will be driven 175 km from Marrakesh to Essaouira to reach the sea-side city of Tassort. This medieval Old Portuguese city is well-known with many names such as Mogador. It is famous for its annual festival of “Gnaoua Music”. You will have several stops on the way for photos and also a visit to an Argan cooperative run by women to get to know Argan oil – its process and benefits. Then we will continue to the costal city. You will have time for personal exploration; medina, Souk and harbor. Enjoy a fish food or relax on the beach. We will return back to Marrakech in the early evening. Drop off at your accommodation.
- Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/
- Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- Stops whenever it is possible for photos,
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
What’s Not Included
- Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour
- All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way
- Beverages and drinks
- Tipping Driver/Guides