Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 2 Days
Many of our guests staying in Fes and willing to travel to Marrakech fancy an overland trip through Morocco Sahara desert in a 2 days Fes to Marrakech. For that reason, we’ve tailored a private Fes to Marrakech desert tour to accommodate your need to combine Fes and Marrakech with a all of the amazing scenery and sightseeing behind.
- Visit the winter ski resort of Ifran and the Berber village of Azrou
- Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests
- Drive along Ziz Valley
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi assisiting to a dramatic sunset and sunrise scene
- Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of nowhere
- Walk in Tinghir oasis and visit the Gorges
- Drive along the road of 1001 Kasbahs and the Valley of the Roses
- Visit Skoura oasis
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains & its Tizi Ntichka pass
Day 01: Fes – Ifrane – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Merzouga
Day 02: Transfer From Merzouga to Marrakech
You will wake up early to enjoy the sunrise on the Sahara dunes. After that, ride camel-back to the hotel for delicious breakfast. Then, be ready for an amazing drive to Marrakech passing by Todra Gorges, Valley Todra, Kelaat Mgouna, Dades Valley, Sakura and Ouarzazate.
You will have lunch at Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah and continue your trip crossing the High Atlas Mountains through Tizi n’Tichka Pass (2260 meters in altitude), while enjoying superb views and Berber Villages on the way. 18:00 Arrival in Marrakech, transfer to your hotel or Riad.
✅ What’s Included
- Tour by 4WD vehicle with air conditioning.
- Fuel for entire journey.
- English speaking guide.
- All nights accommodation.
- Camel trekking.
- Berber music and animation.
- Dinners and Breakfasts.
- Real life experiences.
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors.
❌ What’s Not Included
- Beverages & Bottled Water.
- Entrance Fees.