Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 4 Days
Many of our guests staying in Fes and willing to travel to Marrakech fancy an overland trip through Morocco Sahara desert in a 4 Days Sahara Desert Tour from Fes to Marrakech. For that reason, we’ve tailored a private Fes to Marrakech desert tour to accommodate your need to combine Fes and Marrakech with a all of the amazing scenery and sightseeing behind.
- Cross the High Atlas and Anti Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes between Fes and Merzouga
- See the barbary Monkey in the Cedar forest of Azrou
- Drive through Ziz gorge and its palmgroves
- Take a short walks in Dades and Todra Gorges
- Drive the Tizi n Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit the UNESCO worlde heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou
- Pass Ouarzazate and visit Film Studios and Taourirt Kasbah
- Cameld rides, overnight in Tents
Day 01 : Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Arfoud – Rissani – Merzouga
We will pick you up from your hotel or Riad then drive south to Azrou via Ifrane(switzerland of morocco) and then to the Middle Atlas mountains stopping by cedar forest You will be able to take some fascinating photos with the Barbarian Apes we will continue the way through the Atlas Mountains enjoying the landscapes of Midelt, After lunch we’ll continue our journey through the Ziz Valley to Erfoud, Rissani and Merzouga.on our arrival there will be welcomed by a cup of tea .over night at the Hotel/Riad.
Day 02 : Merzouga – Enjoying The Erg Chebbi Dunes – Desert Camp Berber
Spend the whole second day exploring the spectacular Merzouga Desert. Plow through the golden-coloured dunes on a 4×4, visit nomad hamlets, admire beautiful oases and walk along the famous Erg Chebbi dunes.
Next, visit the little village of Khamlia, where the Gnawa live. The Gnawa population are descents of Central African slaves and are famous across the world for their beautiful folk music that combines classic Islamic Sufism with their traditions.
In the evening you will be driven back to your hotel where camels will be waiting for you to take you into the heart of the dunes to spend a night in a Berber tent.
Day 03 : Merzouga – Todra Gorges – Ouarzazate
Wake up in the dark and sit on top of a dune to witness a breath-taking sunrise. Afterwards, climb back on a camel and return to the small village of Merzouga, where you will have breakfast and a refreshing shower (depending on the type of camp, your breakfast and shower might be before the camel ride).
On your way to Ouarzazate you will drive past Rissani and Tafilalet, where the Alaouite dynasty of Morocco are originally from. Next, you will head to the impressive Todgha Gorge, in the Dades Valley, situated in the centre of the High Atlas Mountains.
Leave Dades Valley behind and take the route of the thousand kasbahs, admiring along the way the Valley of the Roses and Skoura’s palm grove. Finally, you will reach Ouarzazate, where you will spend the night.
Day 04 : Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Tizi N’Tichka – Marrakech
After a filling breakfast, you will be driven to the Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, one of the most famous fortified cities in the world. Numerous films have been set in this charming location, including Gladiator. You will walk into the ruins of the kasbah to discover its rich history and secrets.
On our way to Marrakech, you will cross a valley full of almond trees and the picturesque Berber hamlets: Amerzgane, Agouim and Ighrem. Climb up into the depths of the Atlas through Tizi n’Tichka mountain port, 2.260 meters high, and stop to eat a traditional Moroccan meal at Tadart.
After lunch, hop back into the car and return to Marrakech.
✅ What’s Included
- Pick up service from your accommodation in Fes
- Fuel included
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver/guide
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast are included
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Marrakech
- Camel ride for sunset and sunrise (one camel each)
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels & Riads or Kasbahs (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
❌ What’s Not Included
- Entrance to optional monuments
4 days Marrakech to Fes desert tour price
|2 people||3 people||4 people||6 people||8+ people|